Dark Chocolate filled with seaweed, caramel and pineapple ganache.
Unique: a flavour adventure to try if you want to experience something extraordinary. A fruity pineapple chocolate ganache, refreshed with a dash of lemon, meets seaweed caramel made from a caramel couverture, almond praline, white chocolate and small, caramelised dulse seaweed flakes.
But don't let the packaging fool you: Dulse isn't green, it's a dark reddish purple. This sweet type of seaweed hails from Ireland, and you will notice its delicate flavor in the finish. All of this is covered in a dark chocolate with 70% cocoa power.
- 2.4-ounce bar
- Ingredients: Raw cane sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, almonds, pineapple concentrate, dried pineapples, rice syrup, milk, skimmed milk powder, caramelized milk powder (skimmed milk powder, sugar), butter, dulse seaweed flakes, lemon juice concentrate, full cream milk powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, whole cane sugar, salt, sweet whey powder, lemon powder (lemon juice concentrate, corn starch, sugar), vanilla powder, rose petals, cinnamon
- Contains almonds, milk, soy
- Manufactured on equipment that processes other tree nuts, peanuts, eggs and sesame
- 100% Fair Trade chocolate (Fair Trade content in total: 70%)
- Zotter chocolate is made from bean to bar at their in-house factory in Austria. Their entire business is Fair Trade verified. They're a member of the WFTO, the World Fair Trade Organization, the umbrella organization for fair trade, which oversees the compliance of the 10 official fair trade principles like fair prices, transparency, care for the environment and the rejection of child labor, among others.
TIP: How to enjoy chocolate
Chocolate, like red wine, must be at room temperature to develop a full aroma. In order to taste the entire flavor spectrum of our hand-scooped chocolates, we recommend dark chocolate at 77 °F, milk chocolate at 72 °F and suggest that you delight in white chocolate 68 °F.