Whole-Leaf Dulse is soft and chewy, with a distinctive savory, umami taste and a rich reddish-purple color. It's a great snack to be enjoyed right out of the bag. Or use it as a colorful salad ingredient; is tasty in soups; zesty when fried and boosts the flavor of any sandwich creation. As Bon Apetit put it: "If your seaweed consumption is limited to the miso soup and seaweed salad from the corner takeout sushi joint, you need to meet dulse."
- Excellent source of Iodine & Vitamin B6
- Good source of Potassium & iron
- More dietary fiber (33%) & soluble fiber (16%) than oat bran
- Enzyme active
NOTE: Purchases of this item are limited to 6 bags per customer during COVID-19. Putting more in your cart will result in your order being canceled. The transaction fee will not be refunded. Thank you for understanding.
Hand-harvested from remote Gulf of Maine bays at the peak of nutrition and taste (early summer to early fall). Available in 2 flavors:
- Original (tangy, savory, chewy)
- Applewood Smoked (smoky, savory, dare we say bacon-esque?)