Honeybush with sea lettuce is full-bodied, fruity & naturally sweet. Its antiviral, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties are pretty sweet too.*
- Great hot or iced
- Ingredients: honeybush & sea lettuce (ulva lactuca)
- Brewing: Pour boiling water over 1tsp of tea. Steep 5–7 minutes. Great plain or with lemon or honey.
Available in 3 formats:
- 1.5 oz of loose-leaf tea in a labeled resealable retail bag (servings: 15–20 cups)
- 8 oz of loose-leaf tea in an unlabeled resealable bulk bag (servings: 85–100 cups)
- 16 oz (1 lb) of loose-leaf tea in an unlabeled resealable bulk bag (servings: 175–200 cups)
Allergy info: blended in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts & soy.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.