One of our favorite folding guides (for obvious reasons).
- Includes the common seaweeds, plants, invertebrates, fishes, and birds found in cold-water tidepools from Long Island Sound up through New England to Newfoundland.
- Explains the various habitats within the tide pool: splash zone to the subtidal zone.
- Illustrations and text by Val Kells a widely recognized Marine Science Illustrator and co-author/illustrator of A FieldGuide to Coastal Fishes: from Maine to Texas, and A Field Guide to Coastal Fishes: from Alaska to California, both Johns Hopkins University press publications.
- Indestructible lamination – waterprood and beachproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for backpack, purse or tackle box.